Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bessie Needs...

Ok Miss. Dorothy I'll meet your challenge! Do NOT take me seriously! ok, ok, only on a few. Put your name and then the word "needs" into google and put the first 10 (appropriate) sentences.

1. Bessie needs your prayers

2. Bessie needs a bone marrow transplant

3. Bessie needs a home with a fenced in yard because she is afraid of new people and will nip in the air if strangers try to touch her until she knows them.

4. Bessie needs to eat too!

5. Bessie needs help

6. Bessie needs money

7. Bessie needs to know your intent so that she can arrange the space

8. Bessie Needs a Bell Activity Sheet

9. Bessie needs to be put into the penalty box

10. Bessie needs that weighty "world on my shoulders" feeling about her

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Great list, Bess! I especially like #3. We do have to worry about her nipping at strangers. LOL

Anonymous said...

Bessie,

We didn't realise that you'd started blogging here again!

How funny. I wondered if your mom would agree with any of those. {g}

Bess said...

I'm sorry! I should have made a note.

Oh, probably just the eating one. I hope!