After two plus weeks of vacation the school schedule started back up again. which was ok though, I started to get bored of no work. Although today I had an extra incentive to get my work done quickly. My order from Sound and Spirit came in... Underoath, Anberlin, and Hawk Nelson. Oh I Love music!
Dan in the past few days has decided not to stick his hand in glasses with unknown substances in them. Such as a nice cup of tea...Dan was sitting there sucking on his finger, whatever nothing new. Then I realised that he had stuck it into my tea cup and burned himself. Everyone but him thought it was rather comical. He pouted for at least a half hour afterward.
Dad got a Magic Bullet for Christmas and believe it or not it is SO useful. Scrambled eggs are now a nice even consistancy, and milkshakes and smoothies can now be done quieter (like in the morning at 8:00 when not everyone is awake) than using the blender.
I am off to bed, Ciao!
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
(like in the morning at 8:00 when not everyone is awake)
So what you really mean here is when Mom is still sleeping in right?? Tell the truth now. :-) LOL
Post a Comment